Suits i30 Active, Elite & Elantra GT & Go models
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE REAR BUMPER REMOVAL
Please note the i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 2018-2020 Flow-Lock Rear Diffuser comes in one whole piece with Winglet attachment capabilities
Experience Flow-Lock rear diffuser for your i30 PD1, PD2, sharing the same durability and technology as our renowned WRX, Golf GTI and Focus RS line up - trusted by many car enthusiasts worldwide. Rear bumper removal is not necessary for installation of the diffuser.
The Flow-Lock interlocking system allows for the final assembly of the diffuser fins without tools or fasteners. A simple push and click and the kit is assembled and ready for installation - this means zero exposed hardware giving you the cleanest look for your i30 PD1, PD2 Hatch rear.
Valance is installed to the car through bolts and nuts while the Flow-Lock diffuser fins simply click into the valance (once locked into the valance it is secure). It is also possible to install when your car is on the ground.
Rear winglets sold seperately.
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 rear valance
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 Flow-Lock diffuser fins
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish:
- Valance: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges and hand polished satin black finish
- Flow-Lock diffuser fins: 4.5mm thick textured scratch resistant ABS plastic with CNC engraved logo and features