Race Specification (90mm) Stainless Steel Turbo-back Exhaust for the Nissan GT-R R35
Please note: Item is in production now and will dispatch 01/06/2020
Upgrade the restrictive Nissan GT-R factory exhaust with the Empire Performance premium stainless steel race system to achieve the ultimate in terms of exhaust gas flow and performance.
This system can be used on street cars with stock turbochargers for additional performance, and is highly recommended for any cars being used in a racing application. The additional piping diameter (90mm) is especially useful for cars pushing in excess of 600whp (450wkw+).
This system should be used when the ultimate in performance is required or greater volume than the street specification system is desired.
Empire Performance Turbo-back Specifications:
- 90mm (3.54") piping
- Rolled 4.5" muffler tips, matching the stock configuration.
- Twin in-line high-flow mufflers
- Twin flex joins in 90mm midpipe
- Resonated 90mm downpipes
- 3-bolt rear connecting flange, and 2-bolt midpipe / downpipe flanges for bolt-on installation
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the R35 GTR.
Postage available Australia wide.