Find Performance Parts for Your Vehicle
Audi vehicles are one of the most highly engineered German manufactured brands on the planet. Their slogan is Vorsprung durch Technik, meaning "Being Ahead through Technology" and it shows through their high tech motors, 4 Wheel Drive systems and Dual Clutch Transmissions.
At Empire Performance, we are enthusiasts as well. Therefore we understand first hand how important it is to have corrosion resistant, durable exhausts with high performance characteristics that will withstand the test of time.
We have designed, and engineered performance exhaust systems for a number of Audi vehicles, with more in the pipeline. We listen to our community and value the needs you have, with our products featuring:
- Mandrel Bent Piping for maximum flow
- Corrosion Resistant, Polished Stainless Steel piping, stainless steel components and thick steel flanges
- Bolt on Installation allowing DIY
- All Fitting Components
- 2 Year Warranty
Audi vehicles are a prime example of excellent German design and manufacturing. The company's slogan is Vorsprung Durch Technik, which translates to "Being Ahead through Technology". This makes them known for power and performance, but at Empire Performance, we can take the German design to even higher levels with quality aftermarket parts, including our Audi exhausts.
We are performance vehicle enthusiasts ourselves so understand the importance of having durable and corrosion-resistant exhausts, designed to meet the tough local climate, terrain and conditions. We offer Audi exhausts that provide high performance and will withstand the test of time.
Features of Our Audi Exhausts
We have custom designed and manufactured performance exhaust systems for various Audi models, including the A3 and S3. Our Audi exhausts feature:
- Mandrel Bent Piping – This process ensures that the diameter remains the same throughout the exhaust pipe's length. As a result, the engine breathes better and energy flows smoothly through the pipe.
- Corrosion Resistant – We use high-grade stainless steel to prevent corrosion from rust and seawater. This material is also stronger and more durable than the lesser grade stainless steel often used in factory installed exhausts.
- Bolt-On Installation – Our aftermarket Audi exhausts follow the original exhaust layout of the vehicle. This design means there's no need to drill new holes when fitting your new exhaust. You can install our Audi exhausts without the need for ramps, hoists, stands or specialist equipment.
- All Fitting Components – Our Audi exhausts come in kits with all the components needed for the DIY installation. Our kits include all the parts needed to maximise the power of your Audi. If you’d prefer a professional to install your new Audi exhaust, we can refer you to a fitter from within our trusted Australian network.
- 2 Year Warranty – We make sure that our products are high quality and made to last. We stand by our products by offering a two-year warranty on our products.
Our Audi exhausts allow the engine to breathe better by offering a more efficient path for its emissions. As a result, the engine produces more energy and power. You can immediately feel the difference after installation.
Although appearance is not the primary reason for investing in an aftermarket exhaust system, our Audi exhausts look great. The polished exhaust will make your vehicle stand out from other Audis.
Our exhaust kit will make your car sound and perform better than ever.
If you have any questions about our Audi exhausts and other aftermarket parts, contact Empire Performance today. We are more than happy to answer your questions and help you get the best performance out of your Audi.