Find Performance Parts for Your Vehicle
Browse our range of Subaru Exhausts
Subaru Forester (2004-2008) GT Manual Race-spec Down Pipe Exhaust
Subaru Forester (2008-2014) XT Performance TURBO BACK Exhaust System (MY09-MY12)
Subaru Forester (2008-2015) XT Road-spec Down Pipe Exhaust with CAT
Subaru Forester 2008-2018 SH SJ Non-Turbo Performance Exhaust System
Subaru Impreza (1996-2000) GC8 Non Turbo 2" Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust
Subaru WRX (2015+ FA20) Sedan Performance Quad Outlet TURBO BACK Exhaust System
Subaru WRX (2015+ FA20) Sedan Performance TURBO BACK Exhaust System
Subaru WRX & STI (1994-2007) GC8/GF8/GD - Turbo-back Exhaust (No Catalytic Converter)
Subaru WRX & STI (1994-2007) GC8/GF8/GD Turbo-back Exhaust with Catalytic Converter
Subaru WRX & STI (1995-2007) GC8 GD - OVAL Turbo-back Exhaust (No Cat)
Subaru WRX & STI (1999-2007) Road-spec Down Pipe Exhaust with CAT
Subaru WRX & STI (2001-2007) GD - Oval-muffler Catback Exhaust
Subaru WRX & STI (2008-2014) Sedan Performance TURBO BACK Exhaust System
Subaru WRX & STI (2008-2015) Premium spec Down Pipe Exhaust - CAST Bell Mouth
Subaru WRX & STI (2008-2015) Road-spec Down Pipe Exhaust with CAT
Subaru WRX & STI (2015+) Sedan Quad Outlet Performance Exhaust System
Subaru WRX STI (2015+) Sedan Performance TURBO BACK Exhaust System
Subaru is a brand renowned for its performance and safety but it doesn’t mean it can’t benefit from an upgrade. If you want to have better performance from a BRZ, Forester, STI, WRX, or Impreza, consider investing in one of our Subaru exhausts.
We offer aftermarket Subaru exhausts for a range of models to increase horsepower, fuel economy, and torque. They also produce a more resonant sound that is sure to turn heads. We designed our exhaust systems with efficiency in mind. They allow the engine to create more power and breathe better.
Features of Our Subaru Exhausts
Replacing Subaru stock exhausts can significantly improve horsepower and torque. Replacing the factory installed exhaust with a higher quality performance exhaust can make a world of difference to your vehicle and driving experience. Here are just some of the features of our custom-engineered Subaru exhausts.
- Stainless Steel Exhausts – Exhausts from Empire Performance are made of high-grade 404 stainless steel. We use this material because it typically lasts longer than stock exhausts. Our exhausts are corrosion-resistant and durable. Also, we give them a polished finish to provide your vehicle with a more refined look.
- Burn More Fuel and Air – Our Subaru exhausts free up power in the engine. They provide a more efficient way for gases to escape. As a result, the engine breathes better, with air and spent fuel escaping the combustion chambers faster. The engine burns more air and fuel to produce more power.
- Make Your Subaru Sound Better – Upgrading your exhaust will make your vehicle sound better. Installing a performance exhaust will produce a more resonant growl during acceleration.
- Mandrel Bending Process – We use mandrel bending during the manufacturing process to ensure the pipes of our Subaru exhausts have a uniform diameter. This process creates less resistance, so leads to better airflow and performance.
Performance Exhausts for Subarus
Our team designed our aftermarket exhausts to follow the stock exhaust system's layout. You don't need to drill extra holes to install our exhausts. Our exhaust kits include all the items you need to upgrade your exhaust system easily, including the headers, mufflers, and pipes.
We designed our kits for bolt-on DIY installation that doesn't require any ramps, hoists, or stands. The kits come with all the gaskets, bolts, and other parts you need to fit your new exhaust in no time.
We offer different types of performance exhausts for Subaru models.
- Catback Exhaust Kit – It replaces the exhaust system from the muffler to the catalytic converter. The kit includes the tailpipe, tips, muffler, and midpipe. The kit provides a moderate improvement to fuel efficiency and engine performance.
- Midpipe Exhaust Kit – It replaces the exhaust system section that's found between the muffler and catalytic converter.
- Full Exhaust Kit – It replaces all the exhaust system's stock components. It provides the best results for your Subaru.
A performance exhaust kit can offer significant benefits to your Subaru.
If you have any questions about our Subaru exhausts and other aftermarket parts, contact us today. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have about how to improve your Subaru's performance.