Find Performance Parts for Your Vehicle
We have designed, and engineered performance stainless steel exhaust systems and exhaust headers for almost all Nissan models, with more in the pipeline. We are your one stop online exhaust shop!
Empire Performance stocks a full range of Nissan exhausts. Our performance exhausts are designed to optimise the power of your Nissan.
Our aftermarket Nissan exhausts increase torque, horsepower, and fuel economy. Also, they deliver a superior sound compared to factory installed exhausts.
We custom designed our Nissan exhausts with efficiency in mind. Our modern design allows the engine to generate more power and breathe better.
We offer stainless steel exhaust kits for all types of Nissan models.
Features of Our Nissan Exhausts
Electing to replace your factory installed exhaust system with one of our custom Nissan exhausts can deliver a range of benefits. These include:
- Free Up Power – Our performance exhausts free up some power in the Nissan's engine. They offer a more efficient and quicker path for gases to escape. This enables the engine to breathe better, with spent fuel and air getting out of the combustion chambers quicker. The engine can also burn more air and fuel to generate more power.
- Make Your Nissan Sound Better – Another reason you should consider upgrading your exhaust is to make the vehicle sound better. Our performance kit will produce a low growl when accelerating.
- Mandrel Bending – We use the mandrel bend technique in the manufacturing process to ensure the pipes maintain a constant diameter at the bends. As a result, there's less resistance, and you'll get better performance and airflow.
- Stainless Steel Pipes – We use high grade stainless steel in making our aftermarket exhausts for optimal strength and durability. They are also rust and corrosion resistant. Our mufflers and headers have a polished finish that will give your ride a refined look.
Aftermarket Nissan Exhausts
We designed the Nissan exhausts to follow the factory layout of the vehicle. As a result, there's no need for additional holes. Our kits include everything you need to upgrade the exhaust system, including pipes, mufflers, and headers. The bolt-on design allows for DIY installation.
Installation doesn't require stands, ramps, or hoists. It comes with bolts, gaskets, and other parts needed for easy fitting.
We offer various types of aftermarket Nissan Exhausts. These are:
- Catback Exhaust – It replaces the stock exhaust system from the catalytic converter back to the muffler. It provides a moderate effect on engine performance and fuel economy. The kit includes the midpipe, tailpipe, muffler, and tips.
- Midpipe Exhaust – It is the section of the exhaust system that runs between catalytic converter and muffler.
- Full Exhaust – It removes all the exhaust system's stock components with aftermarket parts. It produces the best results for fuel economy and performance of your Nissan.
An aftermarket exhaust can provide significant benefits to your Nissan. Ensure you make the right choice and have a professional install it if you are not confident in fitting the exhaust yourself.
If you have any questions about our Nissan exhausts and other performance parts, contact Empire Performance today. We are performance vehicle enthusiasts ourselves, so we’re more than happy to answer your questions and help you take your vehicle’s performance to the next level.