Terms of sale
Empire Performance Warranty Terms
Empire Performance PTY LTD warrants that all Empire Performance branded products sold are free from defects in material and workmanship that would cause the product to not perform it's primary function.
Empire Performance PTY LTD will, at its sole option, repair or replace any Empire Performance Pty Ltd exhaust products supplied by it which are found to be defective in either materials or workmanship providing that Empire Performance PTY LTD is actually notified in writing from the customer of the alleged defect for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of purchase.
Third party brands supplied by Empire Performance have their own warranty terms and conditions, and are not covered by the two year warranty period mentioned above. Feel free to contact us if you need these warranty terms clarified
Please ensure you order the correct parts. Return of a product in an un-used condition will attract a 17.5% restock fee, where Empire Performance is not at fault.
The above warranty will not apply where;
1) The product has not been correctly installed, or evidence of misuse or negligence are evident.
2) The product has been modified without prior approval.
3) The product has been fitted and used with the engine operating or used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
4) The product is no longer required or incorrectly chosen by the customer
1) You may choose to request a return or exchange within 30 days of purchase if the item has a major problem which prevents it being used for its designed purpose. If the item has been used on the car and is therefore able to be used for it's designed purpose, it cannot be returned, so ensure fitment is correct prior to operating the car with the system installed.
2) As per Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
3) If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you may request a return or exchange. The approval of returns shall be determined by Empire Performance Pty Ltd as to whether the components are repaired or replaced.
4) If a return or claim for damages is to be lodged for an item damaged in transit this must be completed within 14 days of the receipt of goods. Claims for transit damage will not be possible if not made within this timeframe as it exceeds the terms and conditions of the carriers.
5) We can not accept returns or order cancellations if you change your mind for third party items that are specifically ordered in, produced to order, or assembled to fulfil individual orders
These items include but are not limited to;
- MCA / ST suspension accessories
- VCM Fuel systems
- Clutch products
- Invidia Exhausts
- ST Coilovers
- Camshaft kits
- K&N Air intakes
6) Without exception, no returns will be accepted more than 90 days after purchase.
7) If an incorrect item was sold and/or shipped, or the incorrect price charged, Empire Performance reserves the right to cancel the order.
8) The responsibility for the return of the item lies with the customer. Empire Performance holds no responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in return transit. Refunds will only be approved for items which return in resalable condition.
9) For orders cancelled prior to dispatch an admin processing fee of 7.5% is applicable.
10) For warranty on Mantic clutch products, Mantic Stage 1, 2 and 3 Clutch Kits 1 year or 20,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first) from date of purchase. Mantic Stage 4, 5 and Track Series Kits (multi-plate) come with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee from date of purchase. All Mantic Stage clutch kits also include a Lifetime Warranty on the cover assembly, more details can be found in section 3 “Limited Lifetime Warranty”.
No Products are to be returned to Empire Performance PTY LTD without its written consent – all return requests should be directed to email@example.com. All return postage costs are responsibility of the purchaser.
Liability for additional costs
Empire Performance PTY LTD shall not be liable for any expense incurred by the customer in order to remedy any defect in its products. Empire Performance will not cover removal or postage costs required to give effect to this warranty.
The customer agrees to indemnify Empire Performance PTY LTD from and against any loss, injury or damage, to person or property, that extends beyond the warranties set forth above, whether the claims against Empire Performance PTY LTD or the damages are incidental or consequential.