Stainless Steel Header / Extractors for the Subaru Forester (1997-2005) 2.2L/2.5L Non-turbo
Please note, this is a pre-order. Orders during this period will dispatch during, or before the week commencing 14/12/2020
The Subaru Forester is a great SUV with a cult following. Replace the restrictive factory header with these Empire Performance premium stainless steel extractors to improve the performance, and release the rumble from your Boxer engine!
- 4 into 2 into 1 design for the best performance possible
- 5" I.D. into 2.25" collector
- Unequal design to promote that boxer rumble (equal length makes them sound like a Honda)
- Bolts to factory exhaust / cat.
- 2 bolt connecting flanges
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded for strength
- Mandrel Bent for maximum flow
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on boxer motors.
PLEASE CHECK COMPATIBILITY BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:
1997-2005 Subaru Impreza 2.0L / 2.2L/2.5L 4cyl
1997-2005 Subaru Forester 2.2L/2.5L 4cyl
1997-2005 Subaru Liberty 2.2L/2.5L 4cyl
Please check to ensure your catalytic converter points towards the side of your car, and therefore is in the right direction to suit these headers.
Postage available Australia Wide (excluding NT & Tas). Postage to rural areas or NT / Tas may incur an additional charge. Please PM for a quote.