Holden Ute Exhausts
Find Performance Parts for Your Vehicle
Browse our range of Holden Ute Exhausts
Holden Commodore (2006-2017) VE / VF SS UTE Twin 3" Stainless Engine-Back Exhaust System
Holden Commodore (2006-2015) VE / VF SS UTE Twin 3" Stainless Catback Exhaust System
Holden Commodore VT-VZ Decat Pipes - SUITS EMPIRE HEADERS OR SIMILAR
Holden Caprice / HSV Grange WM / WN Twin 3" Stainless Catback Exhaust System
Holden HSV CLUBSPORT / SENATOR / GTS (2007-2015) VE VF Twin 3" Stainless Catback Exhaust System
HOLDEN COMMODORE VT-VZ HIGH FLOW CATS - SUITS EMPIRE HEADERS OR SIMILAR
Holden Commodore VE-VF Decat Pipes - SUITS EMPIRE HEADERS OR SIMILAR
Holden Ute Exhausts
Investing in one of our Holden ute exhausts can take your vehicle’s performance to new heights.
As performance vehicle enthusiasts, we understand the importance of having an exhaust that will last the distance. It is why we designed our Holden ute exhausts to meet the harsh local climate and terrain conditions, while also meeting your vehicle’s increased power demands.
The Performance Exhausts and Accessories Experts
Our Holden ute exhausts are designed to make your vehicle perform and sound better than ever. If you have any questions about our performance exhausts or other aftermarket accessories, contact Empire Performance today. Our team of performance experts is ready to assist you with your questions.
Features of Our Holden Ute Exhausts
We have custom-designed and manufactured aftermarket exhaust systems for Holden utes, with the following features:
- Corrosion Resistant. We use top-grade stainless steel to avoid corrosion from seawater and rust. The material is typically more durable and stronger than the material used in factory-installed exhausts.
- Mandrel Bending Technique. We use the mandrel bending process to make sure the diameter is constant throughout the length of the pipe. It allows the engine to breathe better and energy to flow seamlessly throughout the tube.
- Bolt-On Installation. Our performance Holden ute exhausts follow the original layout of your vehicle. As a result, you don’t need to drill new holes during the fitting process. Also, you can install the exhaust without using stands, hoists or ramps.
- All Fitting Parts. Our Holden ute exhausts come in kits with all the parts required for DIY fitting. If you need help with the fitting process, we can recommend a fitter from our trusted network of professionals across the country.
- 2 Year Warranty. We offer a two-year warranty on our products. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind when you use our products.