Harrop has expanded its existing range of Australian engineered and manufactured Supercharger Kits to include the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650. As a master distributor of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products, Harrop is proud to release the first Australian Supercharger system featuring TVS2650 technology to suit LS3, LS7 and LSA port shape engine combinations.
Harrop FDFI Superchargers feature extensive upgrades to the cooling system, to ensure optimum thermal efficiency with the inclusion of twin pass intercooler cores in the manifold integrated with a front mount radiator and high flow Bosch intercooler pump. The improved intercooler system provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the late model LS engine family.
The TVS2650 Supercharger head unit is compatible with the Supercharger manifold assembly on previous FDFI2300 (Front Drive Front Inlet) systems, creating an upgrade pathway for customers with FDFI2300 Supercharger Kits fitted on the Holden-HSV VE-VF model range.
Having been extensively tested and developed for over two years using SAE standards, the R2650 is validated to OEM specifications and resets the performance potential for positive displacement supercharger technology. Each unit is then individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
TVS2650 Supercharger Kit Key Features:
- Utilising the latest in Eaton TVS technology with 170-degree twist lobes
- 25 percent more airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than R2300
- High-efficiency water to air integrated intercooler system
- 6PK LS3 offset pulley supplied with kit as standard (Only suitable in low boost applications)
- Optional 8PK pulley kit with optional HD tensioner upgrade kit or LSA FEAD and variable boost options available at additional cost
- Integrated by-pass for improved driveability
- GM Factory and 102mm Aftermarket throttle body compatible
- Over-the-radiator cold air induction kit available for late model VE-VF platform
- Available as a head unit upgrade kit, engine kit or complete generic kit with all necessary ancillaries
Price listed is Supply Only. Please contact a Harrop Dealer for the fitted price.
Vehicle Applications: Holden Commodore, VE - VF, including H.S.V. variants.