Holden Commodore & HSV VE / VF Extractors in Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER, ORDERS PLACED FROM 16/12/2020 DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 18/1/2021.
Version 2 now available! Featuring:
- Internal welding on primary/flange join, increasing flow.
- Extended O2 ports, allowing use of the factory harnesses without extensions.
- Additional clearance in all key areas, enabling easier installation.
Empire Performance has developed high quality, high flowing extractors to suit all Holden Commodore VE / VF SS & HSV (all V8 models) in full polished stainless steel.
Aftermarket headers allow the engine to breath resulting in increased power, torque and easier revving. These are an amazing VE and VF SS performance upgrade or for any Holden / HSV V8!
- 1 7/8" primaries
- 3" (76mm) outlets
- High-flow Cats Optional
- 4 into 1 design
- Tuned length
- Mandrel bent
- TIG Welded
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- Direct bolt on
- Gaskets and bolts included
- O2 sensor bungs included
- Specifically designed for increased engine performance.
- DO NOT require O2 extension harnesses, these work with the stock harnesses.
These bolt straight up to any aftermarket exhausts (both 3" and 2.5") that finish in the original position. They will also bolt onto the standard exhaust if you aren't running an aftermarket cat back and are a great alternative to the more expensive Pacemaker headers. Save your money and put it towards more mods!
Fits Sedan/Ute/Wagon - Auto and Manual
Note - if you require the system for road use the high flow cat is required for road legality.