3" Single Sided Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust System for the Nissan 350Z (2002-2009)
This exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of this well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
As part of our Premium range, this component offers the highest quality in exhaust components, with 1.6mm thick, brushed stainless steel tubing, machine welded, with super fine hand porting for the best flow, sound and performance at any price point.
- 4.5" Flat tip with removable double-layer silencer, 3" piping
- 100% stainless steel with polish finish
- Producing strong, deep and noticeable sound
- Gain more horse power, faster response, averaging 10-15 extra hp
- Comes with gaskets
- Warranty included
- Single Side Exhaust
Includes all gaskets and bolts required
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Significant Driving Improvement: Designed for high performance as well as meeting sound level standards & deep throaty tone, Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow
- Built to last: This Catback Exhaust System designed and built with Quality & Last for long Life. Properly sized tubing for maximum flow and is finished off with a low restriction racing muffler. Made of the finest material that meets high endurance, light weight, and excellent fit.
- Performance: Improve overall performance, Increase Horsepower and Torque, Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque.
All Empire Performance Exhausts feature:
Mandrel Bent Piping
Empire Performance exhausts comprise of mandrel bent, stainless pipe work, delivering uncompromising flow, performance, and sound. Mandrel bending involves placing a mandrel inside the piping, before it is bent to shape. In comparison; cheaper press bending from other manufacturers squashes the tube as it is bent, reducing flow.
Tired of your mild steel exhaust systems rusting out after a year or less? Time to shop for a stainless steel system?
Significant differences exist between the metals that make one better for performance exhaust applications than the other. Let us explain
The corrosion resistance of your exhaust depends on the content of chromium and nickel found in the alloy. Ferrous stainless steel (high iron content) is used by many manufactures due to its medium strength, formability and very low cost.
Empire Performance uses corrosion resistant austenitic stainless steel for performance exhausts because of its strength and the fact it is highly resistant to rusting. Because of its low ferrous content, it can develop a golden colour when exposed to high heat over time. In fact, with Empire Performance piping, the ferrous metal content is so low that magnets won’t stick to it, making the comparison against inferior ferrous stainless steel very easy.
Put simply, Empire Performance stainless is the highest quality material used in the auto exhaust game when strength, corrosion resistance and performance are at the top of your list of priorities.
Empire Performance exhausts are exclusively constructed from high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel. Our Stainless steel is engineered with chromium and nickel content and proves to be resistant to oxidation, corrosion, and durability.
Together with a polished finish - it is the best choice for your car offering unrivaled corrosion resistance from exhaust emissions, moisture and salt exposure.
Bolt on Installation
All Empire Performance exhausts are designed to follow the same orientation and layout as the factory exhaust, making for easy bolt on installations. Our systems utilise the standard hanger locations, which means you don't have to use anything other than the factory rubbers.
All Empire Performance exhaust systems include a fitting kit comprising of all required bolts, gaskets and clamps.
At Empire Performance, we understand you need peace of mind. All Empire Performance exhaust systems are covered by a confidence inspiring 2 year warranty.