Look no further than the Harrop Forged Ultimate kit to satisfy the demands of serious street and track enthusiasts.
Developed in line with our Motorsport heritage, the rotor and caliper design pushes the boundaries of extreme braking to achieve world class performance. The kit provides the ultimate in performance while maintaining perfect braking balance under all driving conditions.
The 2-piece bobbin drive system utilised in the front rotors is the same system that is used in motorsport applications to handle the heat differential and expansion between the cast iron rotors and aluminium adaptors (hats).
Front Rotors: 370mm x 32mm 2-Piece, directional 48 vane, bobbin drive with 24 broken slots.
Rear Rotors: 355mm x 28mm 2-Piece, directional 36 vane with 24 broken slots.
Front Calipers: 6 Piston Forged aluminium monobloc calipers available in selected colours.
Rear Calipers: 4 Piston Forged aluminium monobloc calipers available in selected colours.
Additional features include;
- 6066-T6 Aluminium billet calipers
- Aluminium pistons for light weight and better heat transfer
- Radial mount design caliper with structural aluminium caliper mounting bracket
- Closed top bridge design for added strength
- High grade quality fasteners
- Front Braided brake lines included in kit
Colours: Black, Red, Yellow & Electro Nickel Plating (ENP)
- Braided rear brake lines
- Front and rear brake pads