Stainless Steel Unequal Length Headers for Subaru WRX / STi (1994-2014)
24/6 Update: Orders from this date are a pre-order. Any orders after this date will ship 15/07/2020
Suitable for all models of Subaru WRX / STi hatch and sedan including:
- GC8 / GF8
- GDA / GDB / GG
- 1994-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 1994-2017 Subaru Impreza STI
- 2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
Unfortunately the standard Subaru WRX exhaust setup is quite restrictive to pass mass production emissions and sound legalities. Unequal length headers in our 4-2-1 configuration are slightly lighter than equal length, and are proven to increase efficiency and power, bringing boost on 200-300rpm earlier due to it's shorter runners.
Un-equal length ensures that beautiful boxer rumble is maintained!
- High flowing 4 into 2 into 1 unequal length design for the best sound possible (typical boxer note)
- Bolts to factory exhaust / cat.
- 2 bolt connecting flanges
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Twin flex joins
- Welded & smoothed internal joins for increased flow
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on boxer motors.
These headers provide the WRX with the biggest bang for your buck in performance gains for the WRX while opening up that distinctive rally car rumble the car should have left the factory with.