Volkswagen Golf (2014+) MK7 2.0T GOLF R - STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
EMPIRE PERFORMANCE / LM TUNING COMPLETE STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
Empire Performance has partnered with one of Australia's leading tuning companies LM Tuning to offer a complete end-to-end performance package for VW GolfR MK7 & MK7.5 owners.
CURRENTLY EXCLUSIVE TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
The Stage 2 Performance Package includes:
- Empire Performance High-flow Downpipe, with a choice of configuration:
- Catless for maximum flow (off road use only)
- Catted options available.
- LM Tuning Tune, with the following options:
- Stage 2: Off-the-shelf (OTS) tune. Tried and tested for Australian conditions, this tune is suitable for customers who want great results for an affordable price. OTS maps achieve around 80% of the gains of a custom dyno tune.
- Stage 2+: Completely custom tune, completed on the dyno and written specifically for your unique vehicle. The Stage 2+ custom tune allows LM Tuning to extract every last HP from the car while ensuring ultimate safety and reliability.
- Installation - Exclusively available at Empire Performance's Perth location (Myaree).
In addition to the above, the following options are available for the tune packages:
- Gearbox (DSG) Tuning: Ensure your shifts are as sharp as possible, with shift timing and gearbox operation optimised to suit the increased power. Smoother gearbox operation in daily driving and faster shifts on throttle make this option a popular one.
- Crackle Map: Want the 'pops and bangs' that always turn heads? This option can be included in the tune, so you can activate the 'crackle map' whenever you want to make an impact! Note: exhaust flames only possible when combined with the catless downpipe.
Premium Down Pipe Specifications
- Secure V-Band Clamp Up-pipe
- Flex join to prevent any issues with heat expansion
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- O2 Bungs are installed
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on Golf R motors.
All Empire Performance Exhausts feature:
Mandrel Bent Piping
Empire Performance exhausts comprise of mandrel bent, stainless pipe work, delivering uncompromising flow, performance, and sound. Mandrel bending involves placing a mandrel inside the piping, before it is bent to shape. In comparison; cheaper press bending from other manufacturers squashes the tube as it is bent, reducing flow.
Tired of your mild steel exhaust systems rusting out after a year or less? Time to shop for a stainless steel system?
Significant differences exist between the metals that make one better for performance exhaust applications than the other. Let us explain
The corrosion resistance of your exhaust depends on the content of chromium and nickel found in the alloy. Ferrous stainless steel (high iron content) is used by many manufactures due to its medium strength, formability and very low cost.
Empire Performance uses corrosion resistant austenitic stainless steel for performance exhausts because of its strength and the fact it is highly resistant to rusting. Because of its low ferrous content, it can develop a golden colour when exposed to high heat over time. In fact, with Empire Performance piping, the ferrous metal content is so low that magnets won’t stick to it, making the comparison against inferior ferrous stainless steel very easy.
Put simply, Empire Performance stainless is the highest quality material used in the auto exhaust game when strength, corrosion resistance and performance are at the top of your list of priorities.
Empire Performance exhausts are exclusively constructed from high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel. Our Stainless steel is engineered with chromium and nickel content and proves to be resistant to oxidation, corrosion, and durability.
Together with a polished finish - it is the best choice for your car offering unrivaled corrosion resistance from exhaust emissions, moisture and salt exposure.
Bolt on Installation
All Empire Performance exhausts are designed to follow the same orientation and layout as the factory exhaust, making for easy bolt on installations. Our systems utilise the standard hanger locations, which means you don't have to use anything other than the factory rubbers.
All Empire Performance exhaust systems include a fitting kit comprising of all required bolts, gaskets and clamps.
At Empire Performance, we understand you need peace of mind. All Empire Performance exhaust systems are covered by a confidence inspiring 2 year warranty.