Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipe for the Volkswagen Golf GTI (MK7)
Please note, this item is available on a pre-order, with any orders placed during this time are dispatching the week of 15/10/2020
THESE ARE A BOLT-ON PART, UNLIKE MANY OTHER SETS OF MK7 GOLF GTI DUMP PIPES!
An upgraded turbo dump pipe for your vehicle will allow the turbo exhaust gases to flow more freely, the turbo spool up earlier and the great turbo and DSG 'boof' sounds more prominent! Specifically designed for the MK7 Golf GTI 2L turbo engines, this dump pipe unleashes the performance and sound that it should have had from the factory!
Premium Down Pipe Specifications
- 3" downpipe, tapering down to 2.75" piping then 2.5" at connection point (for factory catback fitment)
- Secure V-Band Clamp Up-pipe
- Flex join to prevent any issues with heat expansion
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- O2 Bungs are installed
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on Golf GTI motors.